Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Welcome our friendz!

Happy chinese new year everyone!! After a stressful week our feral friends are finally done and ready to take out from the oven(I mean Illustrator, dummies)!


I'm glad that the designs are finalized and approved by my lecturer and I can start to think about what kind of stuff I can do with the babies. I think the designs are a bit complicated and I will have a hard time if I want to make animations of them. :( Also my mom and my maid said they looked like lions...sigh. =.= Well I guess I'll just have to try first........or can anyone help me? ^_^;

At the mean time, anyone got any suggestions what to name them? I think both leopards are girls, so feminine or neutral sounding names are preferred. I will put up a poll after I get a few choices.

I also put up a new section at the side with links to our classmates' blogs. So please visit them and support them too! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment