Saturday, November 28, 2009

Long time no see friendz! About the cafe press store..

Hey friendz! Wow...its almost 4 months I haven't posted anything to this blog! Its november now and soon be december, and I'm in the middle of rushing projects for my assessments on the 7th and 14th of Dec(well I 'm always rushing projects for the whole semester, assessment or not anyway.. :p).

Next year my class and a senior class will be starting our internships for 3 months...actually its 2 and a half months to be exact! I'm also in the midst of applying for internships and attending interviews. Actually I feel pretty nervous about it, because it will be my very first time working in an office/big company enviroment. Imagine the stress and pressure! I don't dare to think too positively about it, and I believe its gonna be tough. Well..because a little negativity is good, it will tone down the overconfidence and keep me up on my toes. I don't think I'm prepared so I have to tell myself that I have to work harder to keep up. I hope everything will be ok and it will be a good and steady 3 months!

Yeah now about Cafe Press..yeah why did I suddenly put my Cafe Press store back up again? Hey didn't I took it down months ago? Well I thought I wanted to give it another chance and try harder, earn some extra money while at it.....okay okay! I admit that I'm feeling emo about my future so I'm trying whatever I can to earn some money! =.= Geez.....but thats not a real answer and you know it. :p Anyway, all you need to know is....

Feral Friendz Cafe Press Store is now back up! Click Here!

Yeah go check it out before I close it back down again...just kidding! :p Please bear with the lack of products, thats what I get for using a basic Cafe Press account..hey I might upgrade to premium or look for other alternatives for my stuff...yeah who knows? Who knows what does the future holds for us. XD Do let me know if you have some advice for me or if you see something that is not right.Thanks for reading and supporting peeps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment