Friday, March 20, 2009

New look!

Hi friendz, I've gave a major face lift for this blog and its unfortunate that I didn't manage to do it before the exhibition. ^_^; I think it looks much better than the basic black template and it gives more life to the blog, I hope you all like it!

Things I've changed :
1. New hit counter can be found on the most bottom at the widget's column.
2. New background - Previously I couldn't find a suitable background to go with the theme of Feral Friendz, and its not that I don't know how to put a background and so I left it black, haha.. ^^; Finally I decided to make a simple one with all the Friendz in Illustrator. The background is not fitting completely on bigger screens or too big on smaller screens is because everyone is not using the exact same monitor and screen resolution on their computers. I also want to avoid tiling the background. If you know how to solve this problem please teach me! ^_^
3. New banner - The FFZ family has grown from 2 to 7 and I feel they all should be in the banner. Also the old banner looks lousy and the colors don't look right anyway.. The new banner is much bigger and cleaner looking too.
4. The wrappers have their own background color now. Posts and widgets have their own boxes. Post and widget titles have background color too.
5. I made it so that everyone can post comments now even if they don't have a blogger account, but there is still moderation.
6. Blogger Nav Bar is out of sight now but it will still reappear if you hover your cursor at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment