Monday, March 16, 2009

Red XIII

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is the most difficult design I ever made using the Feral Friendz template. x.x This is a tribute to Red XIII from the legendary video game Final Fantasy VII. When I first play this game, it was 1997 and I was only 12 years old that time, and the game is the PC version. That time 3D cards are not common yet and the game was running slowly! It takes about 5 seconds to enter battle(the whirl animation thing before you enter battle). This is still one of my favourite RPGs because it is the very first RPG I ever played and also the first 3D game I ever played too. I also love the storyline and the sound track of the game.

I continued to play Final Fantasy VIII and the older ones for the SNES consoles but unfortunately I could not play the ones for the PS2 and the newer generations because I always get motion sickness while playing 3D games. I almost vomitted while watching my sister playing PS2 games and furthermore I did not even touch the joystick at all. Anyway my sister already take the PS2 with her to Japan and I'm just left with a NDS, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment