Sunday, March 15, 2009

Our Friendz So Far and Some Thoughts

Top left to right: Leopard, Black Panther, Lion, Tiger
Bottom left to right: Cougar, Snow Leopard, Lynx

During the holidays, I've added 5 more friendz to the family. We're supposed to take each other's templates and design/customize our own but I think that plan failed very badly! So what am I gonna do? I'll just have to make them all by myself, and college must pay me back 1 week of holiday! Just kidding.. :p

LeopardBlack Panther


Our stuff will be exhibited in the college from tomorrow onwards until wednesday. Things that will exhibited are our blog and any merchandise we did for it. I managed to cough out 10 merchandise during the holidays, but it was stressful and tiring and I hope it won't happen again! Heres why: because I was in Taiwan for grandma's funeral. For 11 days, 60% is family matters, 20% is rushing projects, 20% is play/rest. Everyday is a tiring day cause we go out early in the morning and usually come back late, so I can't divide the time nicely to do my project. Also I wasn't feeling well during the stay; I had nausea from the flight/car/boat/train/101 evelator ride. The goose rice I ate made things worse and my appetite went downhill that I couldn't eat anything except for fruits. Finally I vomitted everything out before my flight back to Malaysia. x.x Also I think I put on weight and have serious water retention. :/ After coming back from KLIA I managed to rush over to Lap Soon to print my stuff before it closes! Yeah!


LionTiger


The 10 merchandise I did are: Notepad, mouse pad, clip, eraser, mechanical pencil lead, badges, t-shirt, calendar, bookmarks and clay models. All of them have lousy designs and layouts so don't expect too much. -.- I e-mailed the t-shirt and badge files to my dad while I was in Taiwan and he helped me to bring them to Pasar Seni to make them. There are some printing errors on the shirt and badges and I'm not sure why and what happened, but still thank you so much dad! Muaks!!

CougarSnow Leopard


I heard that this project don't carry any marks. So was all these trouble worth it? To me eventhough I felt very dissapointed with my works but it was a good chance to improve one self. I have to say this was a great experience and I must admit that I've learn a lot a lot of new things. Furthermore all of these are a few more new additions to my port folio. But next time I hope the school won't arrange breaks+projects together. Breaks are meant for resting and destressing, please. :( Still regardless of that, I think this is all worth it..and I still need rest...zzzz..

Lynx

No comments:

Post a Comment